How to send Live Location on WhatsApp || Almost everyone uses WhatsApp at this time, maybe you also use WhatsApp. Through WhatsApp, we can stay in touch with people through chatting and also we can share photos, videos with people.
Ever since the trend of WhatsApp started for the first time, the number of users of WhatsApp is increasing day by day. Today more than a million people use WhatsApp, and the only reason for the popularity of WhatsApp is its latest features like emoji, status, stickers, payments, location.
How to send location on WhatsApp? Before telling about this, let us tell you for information that WhatsApp Location is such a feature, through which WhatsApp users can share their location with the people living on their contacts if they want. So do you know how to share location through WhatsApp, if not then this post is going to be very useful for you. So let’s know how to send location in WhatsApp.
|| How to send Live Location on WhatsApp ||
What is WhatsApp Location?
Earlier, there was a lot of trouble in finding out if the address of a place or someone’s house was not known properly, but now with the help of internet, this difficulty has become easy. It is well known that the address of a place can be easily found with the help of Google Maps. By going to Google Map and searching the specified place, we get the address of that specified place, in the same way WhatsApp location helps us to know the address of a place.
How WhatsApp Location Works
If we talk about how WhatsApp Location works, then this feature works exactly like Google Map. That is, the location of WhatsApp shows the location of users only through Google Map. If you use Google Map, then you should know that by searching a place in Google Map, you get to see the exact location of that place in Google Map. Similarly, the location feature in WhatsApp also helps in sharing and searching the location set by Google Map.
How to send location in WhatsApp
Follow some simple rules given below to get information about the process of how to send location in WhatsApp. So if we tell about the process of WhatsApp Location Kaise Send Kare, then it is –
- Step-1. First of all open WhatsApp.
- Step-2. After this select the person or group with whom you want to share the location in WhatsApp.
- Step-3. After this a screen will appear in front of you where you have to click on the icon of attachment from the type A message box given below.
- Step-4. After clicking on the option of attachment, some options will open in front of you, out of which you will have to click on the option of location.
Play Store App :- Download
- Step-5. By clicking on the icon of the location, a window of send location will open in front of you. In which you will get to see Google Map. Below there will be some options like share live location, send your current location like you see in the image below. From this, you have to click on the option of Share Live Location.
- Step-6. After this a pop up box will open in front of you, through which you will be asked for permission and you will have to click on the Continue option in it.
- Step-7. On clicking on the Continue option, another window of send location will open in front of you, in which you will be asked about the scheduled time. That is, for how long you want to share the location like 15 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours. For example, we have selected 1 hour like here. You can set the time according to your wish. At the end of this there is a box of Add Comment at the bottom. If you want, you can write some comments in this box.
- Step-8. And on clicking send icon your live location will be sent.
You can send location very easily by following the above mentioned process.
How to turn off location share on WhatsApp
If you have shared location on WhatsApp. And, if you think that location sharing should be turned off, then there is nothing to worry about. This process is also very easy.
If you are sharing live location, then let us tell you that location sharing will stop automatically after the specified time, but if you want to stop sharing before the specified time then you have to follow some procedure like –
- For this, first open Whatsapp.
- Then the person or group in which you have shared the live location will have to be selected.
- After this, under your shared location, you will get the option to turn off sharing. You have to click on that option.
- On clicking the Stop Sharing option, a pop up box will appear in front of you, through which you will be asked for the last time whether you want to stop the location sharing or not. In this you have to click on Stop In.
In this your live location sharing will be turned off. And, the finished live location will appear below the location you shared, then you will be confirmed that location sharing is turned off.
Benefits of WhatsApp Location
With the help of location sharing through WhatsApp, you can easily locate any place. If you share your live location with any relative, friend or acquaintance through WhatsApp then they can easily know about your live location.
Read This In Hindi: Click Here
Conclusion: In today’s post, we have told about “How to send Live Location on WhatsApp” in full detail. We hope that by reading this blog post today, you have come to know about how the location of WhatsApp is shared. If after reading this post you have any query related to the location of WhatsApp, then you can ask us by commenting in the below comment box. Thank you..!!